Activate your Florida, Georgia or North Carolina license with Park Place.
|Posted by flparkplacerealty on July 15, 2013 at 6:00 PM|
If you want to do a Florida real estate license search, you will need to go to the DBPR website (which stands for the Department of Business and Professional Regulation) at www.MYFloridaLicense.com. The information on your license is obtained from the Division of Real Estate DRE, and the Florida real estate commission FREC. See the steps below for a Florida real estate license look up:
- Go to the DBPR website at www.MYFloridaLicense.com
- At the top left of the DBPR website click on verify a license
- Click on search by name, and then click on search
- Type in the last name, and the first name, under license category, highlight real estate, then click search
- There might be several names, scroll down until you see the correct name you are looking for. Match the name with the address to be sure that you have the correct agent.
If you currently have a Florida real estate license that is on inactive status, look into a real estate referral company. A real estate referral company is a place where you can hang your real estate license and collect 25% of the real estate commission for doing nothing but referring your prospect to a full-time Realtor anywhere in the world. You pay nothing to the Board of Realtors or the MLS. You are also able to be active, and live anywhere in the world and still collect a fee.
Take a look at our website www.ParkPlaceNetwork.com to see the benefits we can provide for you. We are currently the fastest growing referral company in Florida. By looking at our aggressive program, you can see why.
Writtern By: Jeremy Weinberg